Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blog Hop

Are you looking for ways to get new followers??  After blogging for 5 months, I decided to try a Blog Hop.  I had always seen them mentioned on Twitter and other blogs but never paid it any attention.  I had put a lot of my focus on the "Mommy Blogger" sites like, Mom Bloggers Club.  Don't get me wrong, it is still a great place to network.

Now, that I am a stay at home mom, I had the time to try it out.  Well, I am glad that I did.  Not only did I find great blogs to follow, I went from 50 followers to 67 in 2 weeks!  I couldn't believe it.  So, now I put it in my schedule to participate in at least 1 Blog Hop a week because it is a bit overwhelming, especially when you like to respond to comments.

I am the first person who likes to stick to routines and things that I like.  The more I blog the more I see that trying new things will help grow your blog!

2 comments:

  1. very informative and look forward to reading more. I'm your newest follower from mom bloggers.

    I'm like you when it comes to bloghops. I like to respond back to the comments and look through new blogs. And yes, you do find new blogs and new followers.

    Jewel.

    http://mylifeasjewel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bloghops!! I wish they weren't day specific but whatever it takes to make new friends. Thanks for passing by my blog. I'm very new to blogging and find it hard to find information on blogging online. Well let me clarify, find information that I understand. So thanks for starting this blog.

    Sophie
    fashionablehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete