Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Blogging Journey

My blogging journey has been a short one, but I have found out so much in this little time.  One day my mother suggested that I start blogging, so I dived right in and have been doing it every since.  I actually set up a blog with Blogger back in 2009 but only did a couple of posts.  Now, that I am actively blogging I will try to give you the information that I have gathered and continue to gather to help you along your journey as well.

My next post will be about: Choosing a Blogger Name

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am fairly new to blogging as well. There is so much to learn. Thank you for the helpful tips.
    If you would like you can check out my blog at
    www.theselfhelpmom.blogspot.com
    Thanks, take care:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kelly! Thanks for stopping through! I am glad the information was helpful. I will definitely check out your blog:) You can visit my blog at: www.busymomibee.com

    ReplyDelete